Chantal and Jeffery are fighting in the street: On July 11, at 8:51 p.m., a caller reported that a woman named Chantal and her boyfriend Jeffery were arguing and fighting again in the street near Superior and Forest View Road, “Somebody needs to stop them.”
- Wednesday, 20 July 2011 09:59
“Richard Cordray has spent his career advocating for middle class families, from his tenure as Ohio’s Attorney General, to his most recent role as heading up the enforcement division at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau,” said Obama.
- Wednesday, 13 July 2011 10:19
We smell gas on St. Clair: Around 8:50 a.m., on July 9, a patrol car radioed back the dispatcher that there was a strong odor of gas in a parking lot in the 2500 block of St. Clair Avenue and to contact the fire department and East Ohio Gas.
- Wednesday, 13 July 2011 10:11
In July 2007, the Board of Elections conducted a National Change of Address (NCOA) & Supplemental Confirmation Notice Mailing, which was required by the National Voter Registration Act, including two federal elections.
- Wednesday, 13 July 2011 10:05
House Bill 99 sponsored by State Representative Nancy Garland was recently overwhelmingly passed by the House of Representatives by a vote of 88 to 10, making it a shoo-in that Ohio is going to join 19 other states that have already implemented a similar law.
- Governor Kasich in Cleveland to hail new prison sentence reform law
- Congresswoman Marcia Fudge takes on restrictive and discriminatory voting policies
- Experts testify how the victims died
- One-on-One with Rep. Barbara Boyd
- Anthony’s acquittal prompts proposal of ‘Caylee’s law’ in Ohio
- Publishers conference brings out Black leaders