INDIANS CONTINUE 2014 SEASON WITH SEVEN-GAME HOMESTAND VS. WHITE SOX, TWINS, MAY 2-8
Sports Desk | 5/1/2014, 9:28 a.m.
DOLLAR DOGS, HERSHISER BOBBLEHEAD PART OF ROBUST PROMO SCHEDULE
Saturday’s Orel Hershiser Bobblehead, courtesy of Meritech, is one of 16 promotional items on tap, including:
· Five bobbleheads (Brohio/Swisher, Bourn, Kipnis, Brantley and Hershiser)
· Four jerseys (Terry Francona, Larry Doby, Omar Vizquel and Kenny Lofton)
· Jim Thome replica Progressive Field statue
· Two T-shirts (Fan Designed, GV Art + Design)
· And more!
Also featured on this year’s promotional schedule:
· 17 Fireworks nights
· 10 KeyBank Kids Fun Days
FANS CAN GUARANTEE PROMOTIONAL ITEMS WITH PROMO PASS!
Fans can guarantee themselves some of the most popular promotional items on the 2014 Indians schedule with the new Promo Pass program! By purchasing game tickets at Indians.com/PromoPass, fans can secure a promotional item will be waiting for them inside the gates, even if the items are gone at the gate.
Promo Pass is available for:
· May 3, Orel Hershiser bobblehead, courtesy of Meritech
· May 31, Brohio/Nick Swisher bobblehead, courtesy of Sugardale
· June 21, Omar Vizquel jersey, courtesy of Medical Mutual
· July 8, Jason Kipnis bobblehead, courtesy of FirstEnergy
· August 2, Jim Thome replica statue, courtesy of KeyBank
Promo Pass tickets must be purchased 48 hours in advance, so the deadline for the Hershiser bobblehead has passed. Fans are encouraged purchase future Promo Pass tickets soon, as they will sell quickly and are limited!